10 People Who Claimed To Have Contact With Aliens

Header reklama

Breaking News

10 People Who Claimed To Have Contact With Aliens

Thursday, January 16, 2020
The terms alien abduction or abduction phenomenon describe "subjectively real experiences" of being secretly kidnapped by nonhuman figures (aliens) and subjected to physical and psychological experimentation. People claiming to have been abducted are usually called "abductees" or "experiencers".

Abductees sometimes claim to have been warned against environmental abuse and the dangers of nuclear weapons. The contents of the abduction narrative often seem to vary with the home culture of the alleged abductee.

Reports of the abduction phenomenon have been made around the world.

10. Billy Meier

Eduard Albert Meier claims to be in regular contact with extraterrestrial beings he calls the Plejaren. He also presented other material during the 1970s such as metal samples, sound recordings and film footage.  Meier has been widely characterized as a fraud by skeptics and ufologists, who suggest that he used models to hoax photos claimed to show alien spacecraft.

Meier claims his extraterrestrial encounters began in 1942, at the age of five, when he met an elderly Plejaren man named "Sfath". After Sfath's death in 1953, Meier said, he began communicating with an extraterrestrial woman called "Asket". All contacts ceased in 1964, he said, then resumed on January 28, 1975, when he met "Semjase", the granddaughter of Sfath, and shortly thereafter another Plejaren man called "Ptaah". Other Plejarens, including a woman named "Nera", have since allegedly joined the dialog as well. Photographs of these two women were later proved to have been faked.
Meier's photographs and films are claimed by him to show alien spacecraft floating above the Swiss countryside. He calls the alleged spaceships "beamships" from Plejaren. According to Meier, the Plejaren gave him permission to photograph and film their beamships so that he could produce evidence of their extraterrestrial visitations. Some of Meier's photos are claimed by him to show prehistoric Earth scenes, extraterrestrials, and celestial objects from an alleged non-Earthly vantage point. Meier's claims are widely characterized as fraudulent by scientists, skeptics, and most ufologists, who say that his photographs and films are hoaxes.

In 1997, Meier's ex-wife, Kalliope, told interviewers that his photos were of spaceship models he crafted with items like trash can lids, carpet tacks and other household objects, and that the stories he told of his adventures with the aliens were similarly fictitious. She also said that photos of purported extraterrestrial women "Asket" and "Nera" were really photos of Michelle DellaFave and Susan Lund, members of the singing and dancing troupe The Golddiggers. It was later confirmed that the women in the photographs were members of The Golddiggers performing on The Dean Martin Show.

9. George Adamski

George Adamski was a Polish American citizen and author who became widely known in ufology circles, and to some degree in popular culture, after he claimed to have photographed spaceships from other planets, met with friendly Nordic alien Space Brothers, and to have taken flights with them to the Moon and other planets. He was the first, and most famous, of the so-called contactees of the 1950s. Adamski called himself a "philosopher, teacher, student and saucer researcher", although most investigators concluded his claims were an elaborate hoax, and that Adamski himself was a con artist.

Adamski authored three books describing his meetings with Nordic aliens and his travels with them aboard their spaceships: Flying Saucers Have Landed (co-written with Desmond Leslie) in 1953, Inside the Space Ships in 1955, and Flying Saucers Farewell in 1961. The first two books were both bestsellers; by 1960 they had sold a combined 200,000 copies.
On 9 October 1946, during a meteor shower, Adamski and some friends claimed that while they were at the Palomar Gardens campground, they witnessed a large cigar-shaped "mother ship." In early 1947, Adamski took a photograph of what he claimed was the 1946 cigar-shaped "mother ship" crossing in front of the moon over Palomar Gardens. In the summer of 1947, following the first widely publicized UFO sightings in the USA, Adamski claimed he had seen 184 UFOs pass over Palomar Gardens one evening. In 1949 Adamski began giving his first UFO lectures to civic groups and other organizations in Southern California; he requested, and received, fees for the lectures. In these lectures he made "fantastic" claims, such as "that government and science had established the existence of UFOs two years earlier, via radar tracking of 700-foot-long spacecraft on the other side of the Moon."
In 1957 Adamski received a letter signed "R.E. Straith," alleged representative of the "Cultural Exchange Committee" of the U.S. State Department. The letter said the U.S. Government knew that Adamski had spoken to extraterrestrials in a California desert in 1952, and that a group of highly placed government officials planned on public corroboration of Adamski's story. Adamski was proud of this endorsement and exhibited it to support his claims. However, in 1985 ufologist James W. Moseley revealed that the letter was a hoax. Moseley said he and his friend Gray Barker had obtained some official State Department letterheads, created the R.E. Straith persona, and then written the letter to Adamski as a prank. According to Moseley, the FBI investigated the case and discovered that the letter was a hoax, but charges were not filed against Moseley or Barker

8. Travis Walton

The Travis Walton UFO incident was an alleged abduction of an American forestry worker, Travis Walton, by a UFO on November 5, 1975, while he was working in the Apache-Sitgreaves National Forests near Snowflake, Arizona. Walton reappeared after a five-day search. The Walton case received mainstream publicity and remains one of the best-known alien abduction stories.
According to Walton, on November 5, 1975 he was working with a timber stand improvement crew in the Apache-Sitgreaves National Forest near Snowflake, Arizona. While riding in a truck with six of his coworkers, they encountered a saucer-shaped object hovering over the ground approximately 110 feet away, making a high-pitched buzz. Walton claims that after he left the truck and approached the object, a beam of light suddenly appeared from the craft and knocked him unconscious. The other six men were frightened and supposedly drove away. Walton claimed that he awoke in a hospital-like room, being observed by three short, bald creatures. He claimed that he fought with them until a human wearing a helmet led Walton to another room, where he blacked out as three other humans put a clear plastic mask over his face. Walton has claimed he remembers nothing else until he found himself walking along a highway, with the flying saucer departing above him.

Walton wrote a book about his purported abduction in 1978 called The Walton Experience, which was adapted into the 1993 film Fire in the Sky.

7. Elizabeth Klarer

Elizabeth Klarer was a South African who claimed to have been contacted by extraterrestrials between 1954 and 1963. She was one of the first women to claim a sexual relationship with an extraterrestrial. She was born in Mooi River, Natal. At age seven she and her older sister had their first supposed alien encounter outside their parents' farmhouse in the KwaZulu-Natal midlands. Klarer claimed that they witnessed a plummeting pocked-marked meteor which was intercepted by a silver disc bathed in a pearly luster.

She matriculated from St. Anne’s Diocesan College in Pietermaritzburg, and moved to Florence, Italy, to study art and music. Thereafter she completed a four-year diploma in meteorology at Cambridge University, and learned to fly light aircraft. After reading George Adamski's Flying Saucers Have Landed (1953) and Inside the Space Ships (1955), Klarer recalled that she had been receiving occasional telepathic messages from a friendly space alien named Akon since childhood. Akon was presumably unrelated to Adamski's Venusian space friend Orthon. She was able to take photos of the ship from the Drakensberg Mountains on July 17, 1955. This was a similar arrangement to that made by Adamski with Orthon in 1952.
Klarer managed to call down Akon and his scout ship on April 7, 1956, for an actual landing. She was carried up to the mother ship in earth orbit, and – now the story becomes somewhat different from the mid-1950s contactee standard – was eventually transported in 1957 to Akon's home planet, Meton, orbiting in the nearby multiple-star system Alpha Centauri, where she and Akon had sex, she became pregnant, and eventually delivered a male child. Her son, Ayling, stayed behind on Meton to be educated, while Klarer came home. The whole process, trip, lovemaking, pregnancy, delivery and return trip, supposedly required less than four months. Klarer took far more time before publishing a book, Beyond the Light Barrier (1980), about her extraterrestrial adventures.

Elizabeth Klarer died of breast cancer at age 84, leaving her second book The Gravity File unfinished. The book would have filled in the gaps of the first, besides explaining Akon’s "electro-gravity propulsion" technology.

6. Marius Dewilde

Marius Dewilde was a French railway worker who claimed to have become a contactee for two extraterrestrial life-forms in 1954. Dewilde, a railway guardian, lived in a house by the tracks close to the railway station at Quarouble, Nord, France. According to Dewilde, on the night of September 10, 1954, his dog started barking at 22:30. Dewilde initially ignored the dog, but went outside with a flashlight after his dog continued to bark frantically. He walked towards the tracks, and he saw an object some 6 or 7 metres away from him. Behind him, he could hear some steps. When he pointed the flashlight, Dewilde saw two small humanoid figures, "about 80 cm to 1 metre…."

When the light was pointed to their heads, it was reflected as if they were wearing a mirror helmet or something.
Suddenly, a light beam came off the object he saw on the tracks and left him paralyzed. He slowly looked back and saw a door opening at the object behind him. The beings boarded the object and it took off towards the sky, changing its colors in the meanwhile. When he recovered his movements, he attempted to tell his wife and then his neighbor of what he had just seen, but neither of them had seen nor heard anything. He then tried the local police, which sent some police officers to his home. Dewilde could not approach the point where everything happened, because it made him feel sick, giving the officers a certainty that his story was not a hoax. Also, objects which are energized by battery, like Dewilde's flashlight and telephone, stopped working. Before sunrise, investigators were already all over the place.

When people were investigating the point, an approaching train produced a very loud noise when passing by, making it stop. A six-meter depression was found on the exact point where the object had landed, and was immediately said to be the cause of the noise. By light of day, more details were uncovered: the small rocks under the train tracks were all carbonized on the depression. The sleepers between the steel lines also featured some symmetric marks.

5. Antônio Vilas Boas 

Alleged abduction, Antônio Villas Boas was a 23-year-old Brazilian farmer who was working at night to avoid the hot temperatures of the day. On October 16, 1957, he was ploughing fields near São Francisco de Sales when he saw what he described as a "red star" in the night sky. According to his story, this "star" approached his position, growing in size until it became recognizable as a roughly circular or egg-shaped aerial craft, with a red light at its front and a rotating cupola on top. The craft began descending to land in the field, extending three "legs" as it did so. At that point, Boas decided to run from the scene. According to Boas, he first attempted to leave the scene on his tractor, but when its lights and engine died after traveling only a short distance, he decided to continue on foot. However, he was seized by a 1.5 m (five-foot) tall humanoid, who was wearing grey coveralls and a helmet. Its eyes were small and blue, and instead of speech it made noises like barks or yelps. Three similar beings then joined the first in subduing Boas, and they dragged him inside their craft.
Once inside the craft, Boas said that he was stripped of his clothes and covered from head-to-toe with a strange gel. He was then led into a large semicircular room, through a doorway that had strange red symbols written over it. (Boas claimed that he was able to memorize these symbols and later reproduced them for investigators.) In this room the beings took samples of Boas' blood from his chin. After this he was then taken to a third room and left alone for around half an hour. During this time, some kind of gas was pumped into the room, which made Boas become violently ill.

Shortly after this, Boas claimed that he was joined in the room by another humanoid. This one, however, was female, very attractive, and naked. She was the same height as the other beings he had encountered, with a small, pointed chin and large, blue catlike eyes. The hair on her head was long and white (somewhat like platinum blonde) but her underarm and pubic hair were bright red. Boas said he was strongly attracted to the woman, and the two had sexual intercourse. During this act, Boas noted that the female did not kiss him but instead nipped him on the chin. When it was all over, the female smiled at Boas, rubbing her belly and gestured upwards. Boas took this to mean that she was going to raise their child in space. The female seemed relieved that their "task" was over, and Boas himself said that he felt angered by the situation, because he felt as though he had been little more than "a good stallion" for the humanoids.

Boas said that he was then given back his clothing and taken on a tour of the ship by the humanoids. During this tour he said that he attempted to take a clock-like device as proof of his encounter, but was caught by the humanoids and prevented from doing so. He was then escorted off the ship and watched as it took off, glowing brightly. When Boas returned home, he discovered that four hours had passed. Antônio Villas Boas later became a lawyer, married and had four children. He stuck to the story of his alleged abduction for his entire life.

4. Maurice Masse

An alleged UFO sighting and close encounter by farmer Maurice Masse was in July 1, 1965, Valensole, Alpes-de-Haute-Provence. According to Masse, he encountered two small beings near a spherical vehicle that had landed in a nearby field. Masse claims that he was paralyzed when one of the beings pointed a tube-like object towards him.
Masse said he watched the beings looking at plants and making grunting sounds until they returned to the vehicle and flew away.

According to his wife, Masse said he received some kind of communication from the beings, considered his encounter "a spiritual experience", and looked upon the site as "hallowed ground" that "should be kept in his family forever".

UFOlogists consider Masse's claims significant and cite "landing gear impressions" found in the soil.

3. Charles Hickson

In USA, on the evening of October 11, 1973, co-workers 42-year-old Charles Hickson and 19-year-old Calvin Parker told the Jackson County, Mississippi Sheriff's office they were fishing off a pier on the west bank of the Pascagoula River in Mississippi when they heard a whirring/whizzing sound, saw two flashing blue lights and an oval shaped object 30–40 feet across and 8–10 feet high. Parker and Hickson claimed that they were "conscious but paralyzed" while three "creatures" took them aboard the object and subjected them to an examination before releasing them.
UFOlogists James Harder and J. Allen Hynek interviewed the two men. Harder attempted to hypnotize them and concluded Hickson and Parker "experienced an extraterrestrial phenomena", while Hynek believed they had "a very real, frightening experience".

Hickson later appeared on talk shows, gave lectures and interviews, and in 1983 authored a self-published book UFO Contact at Pascagoula. Hickson claimed additional encounters with aliens in 1974, alleging that the aliens told him they were "peaceful".

2. Jan Wolski

Jan Wolski was out driving a horse-drawn cart early on 10 May 1978 when he says he was jumped by two "short, green-faced humanoid entities" about 5 feet (1.5 m) tall. The two beings jumped onto Wolski's cart and, according to Wolski, sat next to him and started to speak in a strange language. Originally he had mistaken them for foreigners because of their "slanted eyes and prominent cheekbones." Wolski drove his cart, with the two beings aboard, to a clearing where he says a large object was hovering.
According to Wolski, a purely white unidentified flying object, about 14.75 feet (4.5 m) – 16.5 feet (5.0 m) in height and "as long as a bus," hovered in the air at an altitude of about 16 feet (4.9 m). There were no notable external features of the craft (i.e. lights, joints, etc.). Wolski mentioned that there were four objects on the craft made of a black material that appeared to be drill-like in appearance, which generated a humming sound. An elevator-like platform attached to the hovering craft descended to the ground. Wolski then claims that he was taken aboard the ship with two additional entities he met near the flying object. He was then gestured to "undress" (take off his clothes).
There were about eight or ten benches situated around the craft, each the size for one person to sit in. There were some rooks in front of the door which was moving its legs and wings but seemed to be immobilized. Wolski claims that he was then examined with a tool that resembled two dishes or "saucers." After this, he was ordered to redress, and it was then that he noticed there were no lights or windows on the craft, only the daylight coming through the craft's door. Entities ate and offered him something like icicles but he refused. The craft's interior was described as black with a greyish tint, similar to that of the creatures' outfits. Afterwards, Wolski returned home to his family and notified them of what had just happened, urging them to come see the floating craft. He notified his sons who called to other neighbours, and together they went to investigate the site. The grass where the craft had been had signs of usage in it, being "trodden down covered with dew and paths coming in all directions." Wolski returned home, leaving the rest of the neighbours and family at the site. Wolski's sons claim that there were footprints left behind by the beings, though they did not detail whether the footprints were larger or smaller than their own.

A six-year-old boy claims to have witnessed a bus-like craft hover over a barn, then climb high into the sky and vanish.

1. Barney and Betty Hill

Barney and Betty Hill were an American couple who claimed they were abducted by extraterrestrials in a rural portion of the state of New Hampshire from September 19 to September 20, 1961. It was the first widely publicized report of an alien abduction in the United States. The incident came to be called the "Hill Abduction" and the "Zeta Reticuli Incident" because the couple stated they had been kidnapped by aliens who claimed to be from the Zeta Reticuli system. marker.
In November 1961 Betty began writing down the details of her dreams. In one dream, she and Barney encountered a roadblock and men who surrounded their car. She lost consciousness, but struggled to regain it. She then realized that she was being forced by two small men to walk in a forest in the nighttime, and of seeing Barney walking behind her, though when she called to him, he seemed to be in a trance or sleepwalking. The men stood about five feet to five feet four inches tall, and wore matching blue uniforms, with caps similar to those worn by military cadets. They appeared nearly human, with black hair, dark eyes, prominent noses and bluish lips. Their skin was a greyish colour.
In the dreams, Betty, Barney, and the men walked up a ramp into a disc-shaped craft of metallic appearance. Once inside, Barney and Betty were separated. She protested, and was told by a man she called "the leader" that if she and Barney were examined together, it would take much longer to conduct the exams. She and Barney were then taken to separate rooms. Betty then dreamt that a new man, similar to the others, entered to conduct her exam with the leader. Betty called this new man "the examiner" and said he had a pleasant, calm manner. Though the leader and the examiner spoke to her in English, the examiner's command of the language seemed imperfect and she had difficulty understanding him.

The examiner told Betty that he would conduct a few tests to note the differences between humans and the craft's. He seated her on a chair, and a bright light was shone on her. The man cut off a lock of Betty's hair. He examined her eyes, ears, mouth, teeth, throat and hands. He saved trimmings from her fingernails. After examining her legs and feet, the man used a dull knife, similar to a letter opener, to scrape some of her skin onto what resembled cellophane. He then tested her nervous system and he thrust the needle into her navel, which caused Betty agonizing pain, whereupon the leader waved his hand in front of her eyes and the pain vanished. The examiner left the room and Betty engaged in conversation with the "leader". She picked up a book with rows of strange symbols that the "leader" said she could take home with her. She also asked from where he came, and he pulled down an instructional map dotted with stars. In Betty's dream account, the men began escorting the Hills from the ship when a disagreement broke out. The leader then informed Betty that she couldn't keep the book, stating that they had decided that the other men did not want her to even remember the encounter. Betty insisted that no matter what they did to her memory, she would one day recall the events.